Iceni Bees has apiaries across East Anglia, taking advantage of the rich and varied nectar and pollen from the region’s agricultural, hedgerow and village flowers.
We have one of our apiaries situated next to the famous and diverse gardens of Anglesey Abbey, with many historical and picturesque villages close by, providing rich and flavoursome honey throughout the season.
Our honey is available from the Anglesey Abbey Shop, Anglesey Farm Shop, Le Hogue Farm Shop and other outlets in the region. Contact us for prices and supply details
Our East Anglian bees:
- forage great distances across the rich agricultural land.
- are hardy and over-winter well.
- build up numbers quickly in the Spring and swarm to procreate at the earliest opportunity.
- are wonderously industrious and productive.
- sometimes feisty, but only protective of their hives.